Association and Non-Profit Management
Associations and non-profits have become invaluable additions to our communities through the unique programs and services they provide, their ability to create a sense of community and their dedication to education and advocacy. These organizations not only help their constituents, but many have created long-lasting positive changes in our society.
There are countless professional associations and over 1.5 million non-profit organizations in the United States. Associations and non-profits must stand out from competing organizations to garner the necessary resources to achieve their mission statements or provide maximum benefit to their members.
Running non-profits and associations successfully requires time, dedication and an abundance of resources. While both organizations can rely on a dedicated board of volunteers, they also require a strong management and support team who can handle the day to day operations while actualizing the board’s long-term strategic vision. Outsourcing all or portions of that management team has increasingly become the go-to choice for many organizations who are often challenged to do more with less.
Why choose association management?
- Offer a meaningful experience – produce dynamic programming with a welcoming environment
- Engage and retain members – equip your members with essential benefits: a strong network, ample resources, and relevant education
- Provide a sense of community – carry out the association’s mission
- Board leadership, succession planning and volunteer management – cultivate outstanding leaders
- Fiscal responsibility – steward the association’s funds ethically and effectively
AJA Marketing’s association management services include:
- Strategic Marketing: Work with board leadership to identify key marketing goals and build a strategy with effective solutions for success
- Membership Recruitment, Retainment and Engagement: Identify opportunities to reach prospective members and increase member satisfaction
- Programming: Produce outstanding events, whether it be a small roundtable discussion, board meeting or multi-day conference
- Sponsorship: Identify opportunities, create and sell sponsorship packages to establish effective partnerships and association revenue
- Administrative: Work with key leaders on board governance and oversee essential documents (bylaws, policies, manuals, etc.)
- Data Management: Maintain membership records, registration systems, event rosters, sponsor databases, etc. and associated reports
- Volunteer and Board Management: Assign an account manager or Executive Director to execute key initiatives, cultivate a pipeline of volunteers, interview board members, take board meeting minutes, survey leaders and members, facilitate board retreats and more
With firsthand experience as volunteer leaders and board members, coupled with years of association management experience, our team can provide you with the necessary tools to build upon your association’s successful foundation.
Let's Work Together!
Let us help you build upon your success - contact us today to get started!