As we enjoy the summer months (and hopefully some time off), it’s a perfect time to catch up on some reading. I recently read The Confidence Code by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, and highly recommend it. Also on my list for this summer is: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin, The Organized Mind by Daniel Levitin, and Resilience by Eric Greitens. What’s on your list?
- CRMs for my Small Business – Why Bother?
- Marketing in 2023 – 3 Marketing Trends to Know in the New Year
- Marketing Horror Stories – Tales from a Marketer’s Crypt
- AJA Marketing Sponsors 2022 #WHATSMYNAME Foundation 5k and 1-Mile Walk
- Marketing Consultant Featured in Go Solo’s Entrepreneur Stories Series